Main image

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

You, On Loop


These are the fantasies worth replaying in my head a thousand of times. Like a favourite song on loop, beginning and end mashing together forming soundtrack music of hope. Where we would stare into each other’s eyes and it would be sweet and cliché and damn right beautiful. We would be oblivious of the people around and live in our own world the way I do not notice the man speaking to me now as I stare into space, an alternate reality, and you, playing in my head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed

About Me

My photo
R.N. Pianist. Writer. Professional Procrastinator.

Rankings and Buttons

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines Award Winning Voyeurism and Personal Journal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Followers