Main image

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fate, Or Something Like It

It's funny how things work themselves out. Not funny ha-ha but funny I-can't-keep-this-smile-off-my-face. I have never been a believer of fate or ultimate plans, but something made me take awe in the unexplained chain of events that led me here, that led me to you. Because something so intricately woven cannot be charged to just mere coincidence. It's like the path has been laid out before, and we are entities gladly free flowing into what is meticulously designed to be.





Photo: The Seeker by Shadowelve

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed

About Me

My photo
R.N. Pianist. Writer. Professional Procrastinator.

Rankings and Buttons

Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines Award Winning Voyeurism and Personal Journal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Followers